Growing strong communities in Virginia by connecting individuals, businesses, families, and quality Christian schools.
What We Are
The Renewanation Virginia Scholarship Foundation (RVSF) is a division of Renewanation, a 501(c)3 public charity, which engages individuals and businesses in Virginia in community transformation through the Education Improvement Scholarships Tax Credits Program, thereby enabling donors to receive qualified tax credits while providing eligible children in Virginia the opportunity to receive Christian worldview education.
- Receive a charitable giving receipt.
- Apply 65% of gift value against taxes owed in the giving year.
- If you pay taxes, you can reduce your tax liability by 75-105%.*
- Determine how your tax dollars are used – to help children receive a quality Christian education.
- Help to improve a community through the values based culture the education you sponsor will provide.
*Renewanation is not a certified tax service organization. Reduced tax liability needs to be determined by donor’s tax preparer.
- Students are able to receive a quality education based on Christian values and biblical principles.
- Parents get to choose where their children are educated.
- Communities are strengthened as a result of students who are well educated and often project into society the principles and values they have learned.